4/17/14

Crossfit Day 5 Session


Today's WOD (workout of the day): the dirty thirty (but i actually did 20): 20 Squats, 20 sit ups, 20 Kettle Bowls (15 lbs) 20 box jumps (12 inch) 20 Burpees (my new curse word by the way) and 20 wall balls (8lb ball)  (less then 18 min!)

And dont even ask me what the lesson portion of the workout was today, cause my brain is not working well enough to remember...and,  here is a picture right after I got in the car to leave... about 10 minutes after finishing! 



 After leaving crossfiit, grocery shopping was a must, which I gotta say, worked out pretty well. When you find yourself debating between buying the healthy food versus the not so healthy option, it helps to have just come from crossfit. The thought kept going through my mind "If you buy this then all the work you just did would be wasted" So, I bought bananas Almonds and coconut oil (plus other things too...) and when I got home I made some banana chips, and coconut chocolate bars! (both completely paleo by the way! The Bananas are in the oven (and making my house smell so so wonderful) And the bars are hanging out in the freezer getting nice and yummy. I'll let you know how they turn out!

No comments: