7/7/14

Confession time

Ok, so here are a few confessions: 

1. I almost never get enough sleep. I am a night owl, stay up late, drink coffee tomorrow! 

2. I almost never count my burpees right. I tend to find myself counting 1 for the push up part, 2 at the jump, 3 at the push-up, etc. But only sometimes. So I'm never completely positive that I did the right number of them.

3. I have a sweet tooth. Which sometimes gets the better of my self control

4. I've fallen back into fast food habits. (A lot of excuses can be placed on this one... Busy month, moving has thrown off my schedule, I keep forgetting to go to the grocery store, etc. But really, I just let myself get back into it. 

5. I really am not so terribly torn up over #2...

6. I purposely did not get up this morning for the WOD. I didn't oversleep. I straight up didn't set an alarm last night. 

7. I just ate three pieces of pizza. Something I haven't done in a LONG time. And I now feel very not good. 

8. I really need other people to tell me thy are atruggling with nutrition too. Cause I LOVE all the advice and tips, but I could seriously use a "yea, I are three pieces of pizza last night and it was a bad decision" (or something similar) 

9. I can not stand that this list might not make it to #10. I really really need it to be an even number

10. I just stepped away to switch the laundry from washer to dryer, and found $22 hanging out in the dryer. I have no memory of putting said money in the jacket that I haven't worn since winter... 

And there you go . Confessions.  

No comments: