To say I'm stressed is an understatement.
Hey, did you know that shaking (aka dropping) your ipad causes the whole chunk of text you just typed out to be deleted? Yea, I just learned that too.
Anyways, Tuesdays at my home church this July have been "team up Tuesdays" which have been tons of fun! Hanging out with kiddos all day has been a great break from everything! This past Tuesday, we learned about Joshua, and the walls of Jericho. Our scripture verse? Joshua 1:9, in which God pretty much tells josh to get with it, cause he has has nothing to fear, cause you know, God is with him. Those walls of Jericho are nothing compared to the power of the all powerful God. Know what else? Those boxes, and papers, and rain are nothing compared to the power and strength of the ally I have on my team.
Also, anyone want a fridge? Or dryer? Or dresser that needs a lot of refurbishing? Or a couch? Or a twin sized bed? Cause they are not going to my new house...
Anyways. On to crossfit... I may have not gotten a crossfit wod in all week... Scheduling time to get there has been hard, but hopefully tonight's will work out. Waiting to hear about a meeting I may or may not need to go to... If not, I will definitely be there tommorrow... At some point!
Alright, well, back to packing.
1 comment:
I love you Melanie.
Post a Comment