5/3/14

Busy life, forgetful mind

Ok, so life just got super busy super quick, which means that my intention to blog after every crossfit session got forgotten. But have no fear, you still get to hear all about session number 10! 

Thursday was the tenth and final personal learning day of my crossfit beginnings! Definitely doesn't feel like I should be done with day 10! Day 10 was a review of movements following by amraps. (As many reps as possible) it seriously felt like a final exam that I was failing. Even afterwards telling Kristen about the work out, I had to describe movements instead of name them, kinda annoying that I can't remember the names! On Monday I start the group classes, which is exciting but also oddly terrifying as well, up until now I have had a person right next to me, telling me what to do, helping me, cheering me on. I was told to never be scared to ask anyone around me questions, which is way easier said then done when it comes to teachers... Teachers becoming student. Should be interesting...

Also, here is a picture of the yummy breakfast we had this morning, even if it wasn't whites free! 

No comments: