5/8/14

Hot ATL + Running = Stinky Melanie

I don't like running. At all. I find no part of it redeemable. Not even a tiny part. I think I would really prefer burpees to running. I'm pretty sure my dislike comes from two things: 1. I HATE the feeling of not having breath, and while other workouts have gotten me out of breath, it's not like when I run... Maybe it will get better the more healthy I become. And 2. I lack any motivation when it comes too running, I get tired, I stop. No part of me feels even the slightest desire to complete it faster, or get it done. I like counting, and knowing knowing exactly how many are left. And not being outside. Maybe that will get better too... 

Anyways, can you guess what te WOD started with today? And ended with? That's right running, and I hated every single second of it. 
 

Warm up though? 5-3-2-1-1 shoulder presses. And I did a personal best. 55lbs. And I'm not even gonna comment on the fact that it was the first time that I recorded the weight I pressed. And that makes it my personal best. 

No comments: