Yesterday we had our class picnic, which involved walking with around 100 kindergarteners to the park and then spending all day chasing 5 and 6 year olds around. Which was a blast, but left me exhausted and slightly sun burnt. So, needless to say, that gym bag did not get used yesterday. :) But don't worry, I'll still be crossfitting at least 3 days this week! We've already planned a session for Friday morning, which will be followed by a nice long drive to Knoxville for my baby sister's college graduation!
Yesterday's small victories:
I walked. A lot. And ran. A little.
I realized half way through picking kids up and putting them on the monkey bars (which I spent the better part of 20 minutes doing) that I was using my crossfit form. It was kinda exciting.
Oh! And I only ate a few bites of that cotton candy... Thanks to allison making me put it down after those few bites, which was actually the perfect amount. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment